Want to see more?

Want to see more? Visit the Eclectica mainstore in Second Life to see my full range of Jewellery and Accoutrements. Here. Or, pop into the Eclectica shopfront on The Marketplace for a convenient hope-the-boss-doesn't-see browse or gift-sending. Here.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion For Life

I'm there...and busy doing all those last minute things that need doing as it opens very very soon. And it's a very worthy cause.

I popped by to see Eclectica's location, and was extremely happy to find Troy Vogel's vision in Volta. It suits me. It really clicks.

My store just slid right in so happily it was eerie :)




Eclectica is in the hunt, so if you join in, you'll find me at some stage. I have a unique version of the Vintage Dress Ring as a prize.




Plus there are some very worthwhile donation vendors instore, raising funds for cancer research. And a gacha gacha. And a raffle.

And two new Eclectica releases are debuting at Fashion for Life. More on those later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment