Want to see more?

Want to see more? Visit the Eclectica mainstore in Second Life to see my full range of Jewellery and Accoutrements. Here. Or, pop into the Eclectica shopfront on The Marketplace for a convenient hope-the-boss-doesn't-see browse or gift-sending. Here.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Elizabeth

This is the Elizabeth range. As with any photo, please click to see a bigger and better view.

Two different necklaces and earrings are included in each set.







I made "Elizabeth" a while back, and I still love it and wear it. It's pre-sculpty, and there are goods and bads in that. It rezzes faster, being pure tortured prims. You won't lob up anywhere as a mass of balls, however it has a few more prims and therefore perhaps slightly higher arc. It shows a certain prim-learning that may not be as widely used lately. Some people always like that. I do, and I'm glad that that's where I learnt my craft. I have no intention of retiring this range, as it's a good example of it's kind in a certain period. And it always looks gorgeous on any ballroom.

I've recently been re-watching the Elizabeth movies, and have to admit that I have a bit of admiration for Cate Blanchett (she being a fellow-countrywoman and all). The costumes are all stunning, and if I were a SL clothing designer I'd probably never get out of photoshop.

I can tell this is a theme that I haven't finished with yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment